||Last Updated 10/2002
This document sets forth the Medical International Terms of Sale and are in
effect until modified or cancelled.
- No returns without prior written approval.
Material must be packed properly so breakage in shipment does not
occur. Medical International is not responsible for breakage
occurring in return shipment.
- No returns of sterile products.
- Credit will be issued upon receipt and
inspection of material and will be mailed to your billing
address. PLEASE DO NOT CHANGE OR DEBIT YOUR ORIGINAL
- Material shipped in error by Medical International will be
credited the full amount.
- Material ordered incorrectly is subject to a restocking
charge. A 20% restocking charge will be charged on
material purchased within 60 days. No Returns after 60
- Material received damaged during shipment
must be reported as soon as possible to your local UPS representative.
UPS requires all packing materials and the shipment carton
be retained for their inspection. No claim will be allowed
by UPS if this procedure is not followed. Contact Medical
International so we may obtain a claim number from our UPS
- Please inspect all packages carefully to ensure material
is in good condition. Medical International is not responsble for concealed damage.
- Prices and terms subject to change without notice.
- NO MINIMUM BILLING.
- Stock orders are shipped within 24 hours of receipt.
- All shortages must be reported within five (5) working days.
- Material shipped incorrectly must be reported within five (5)
working days to allow us to remedy the error. Failure to report shortages with five (5)
working days will constitute acceptance of the shipment as noted on the packing list.
- Terms are NET 30 days with approved credit. Visa and MasterCard accepted.
- Accounts not paid within 30 days from the Invoice Date will be assessed 1.5%
interest per month. Any added expenses incurred in collection will be added to the account balance.
- Returned check fee is $25.00 Checks will not be redeposited unless we are instructed
to do so by your accounting department.
- Manufacturers Warranty: Medical International will replace any warranted product promptly.
If we are unable to locate a replacement promptly, Medical International will credit your account in
the amount of the original purchase.